We are a fully registered business in the United Kingdom, and we have been fully operational since 2019.
We’re an integrated facility management company: Our services include Facility Cleaning, End-of-year tenancy deep cleaning tasks, Daily construction and post-construction cleaning services, and Routine inspection and maintenance activities. We work with individuals, home owners, business owners, companies, and even multinationals to create bespoke facility management experiences and solutions tailor-made for them.
Due to the unique nature of each brief, there is no one-size-fits-all approach to our work. In order to create a commitment plan, we first understand the scope of the project. So we'll have plenty of time to work on our model of interaction, ideation, feedback, and results. The project could be done either as a one-off project with an agreed customer support period or as a rolling contract.
We have a team that does all the work in-house. However, for large-scale or out-of-scope work, we have a network of trusted partners to help with projects. Despite this, we have execution control to ensure that what they do is strictly in line with client requirements that are clearly stated on the project brief.
- Step 1: We schedule a call or meeting to understand
what you need and how we can help.
- Step 2: A team will arrange either a physical or virtual meeting
(depending on location) to further discuss working together.
- Step 3: We provide a proposal, a project brief and deliverables.
- Step 4: You decide whether you’d like to proceed.
- Step 5: Contracts will be signed, as per agreements of both parties.
- Step 6: Project starts immediately.